Monday, April 27, 2009

Official Notice of Violation





I have uploaded the Notice of Violation. I received this today from the State Building Inspector assigned to this project. I hope this explains the snag I mentioned a few days ago. I have other letters, one that I sent to the Engineer regarding the importance of this project and growing concerns. I have received a copy of a letter that was submitted to the Department of Commerce, by Floyd Browne CEO, Jay Shutt, in response to the Violation.
It is important that we understand the repercussions of this, the Village is under an EPA mandate, this project is funded with public Money, the community needs the increased capacity etc... It is important that the project is done correctly the first time. I have been doing my best to make sure that the project is being done in the best interest of the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment